Hello, we are delighted that you would like to visit our accommodation in these difficult times.
In order to assure you the greatest security, we are extremely careful to respect the sanitary instructions related to COVID-19. The cleaning and disinfection of our accommodation is carried out in accordance with current good practice.
The key to your door is disinfected and left on the door on the day of your arrival.
- Please note that to avoid any contamination and according to the information in force:
- All contacts that we will have together will strictly respect the rules of physical distance (min 1 m)
- A sufficient period of time is respected between the departure of the previous guests and your arrival
- Linen and towels are cleaned at a suitable time and temperature to eliminate Covid-19.
- The accommodation is aired prior to cleaning and your arrival
- Hydro-alcohol gel is available in the entrance hall and in the dining room.
- In case of common transport, it is compulsory to wear a mask and to wash your hands before and after the transport.
- In case of suspected symptoms (fever, cough, loss of smell), please cancel your stay. If you are already here, please consult us and let us know. A test will be imposed on you. While waiting for the results of the test you must remain in your room at all times. In case of a positive test you will have to return home as soon as possible.
- The cleaning of your room can only be done with your agreement and only within a minimum of 3 hours after your departure.
We wish you a pleasant stay at Maison Cancela.